How to 11th Overcome Waswas (shaytaan’s whispers)
1. IGNORE and IGNORE and IGNORE. When you pray and feel you did not pray you must NOT pray again. When you do wudu and soemthing tell you that you did not do, ignore that thing and never obey it.
2.Waswas can occur with pretty much any practising Muslim particularly if they do not have sufficient knowledge of Islam and matters pertaining to fiqhi rulings.
3.JUST IGNORE shaythans whispers. He will keep telling you your worship is incorrect or you have missed out something in your salaah then you must NOT repeat the Salaah again.
4. When you have done Wudu and something tells you that you have missed out something or have not done it properly then IGNORE those whispers.
5. If shaythan tells you to do ghusl again because you never did it properly then IGNORE and NEVER obey these evil and deceptive whispers!
6. If shaythan tries to tell you that you have attributed partners with Allah and that you have done shirk then IGNORE IT. He wants you to lose your faith and think that you have committed blasphemy when you have not done anything of the sort. if the mind wanders sometimes then that is fine all of our minds wander.
7. Who decides whether your worship will be complete or not? Shaythan or Allah? So by listening to the whispers of shaythan then you are simply obeying Shaythan over Allah! Therefore we must ignore his evil whispers and realise that ONLY Allah can accept our deeds so we should obey Allah and ignore these waswas.
8. If you get waswas then recite the following: A’udhu billaahi minashaythanirajeem
9. Why disobey Allah and listen to shaythans whispers? By constantly repeating wudu, salaah and wasting so much time then we are going against Allah and instead listening to shaythans evil whispers. The fact is Allah wants you to reject the waswas but shaythan wants you to accept them, then who will you listen to? The choice is yours…
10. It is unlikely that you will not be able to conquer waswas overnight. Shaythan will not give up so easily for he will try and make you feel like you just don’t care anymore about your worship or shirk etc but again this is just one of his many tactics that he uses to try and put off Allah’s worshippers and so know that you know the different angels then you are now more equiped to fight these evil whispers.
11. There are many more different angles that the shaythan will use but they will all be similar in nature, so if you follow these tips then eventually you will be able to eradicate this disease out of your life FOREVER! and start to enjoy your worship of Allah again Inshallah.
11. In fact this problem is serious and REALLY dangerous. The idea is that shytan wants you to be not sure of anything. he starts by saying you did not pray do that again. You did not keep wudu, you did soemthing you did not feel of it, you did not pray the number of rakat, you should add more, your clothes are not clean, wash them again, the land is not clean wash the land… and day by day you are not sure of anything until it comes to your faith and say you are not sure Allah is exist. Remember that you are disobeying Allah by repeating praying or by even obeying shytan in waswas. Remember that Allah wants you to disobey the waswas and if you do He will be pleased on you.
May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) guide us all to Sirat Al-Mustaqim and May Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) forgive me and you for our daily sins.-Ameen Aameen Ya Rabb!